pursuant to articles 13 of It. Legislative Decree 196/03 and 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Dugomrulli s.p.a., in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Zola Predosa (Bologna), at 8, Via Ippolito Nievo, VAT number00523361202, in its capacity as Data Controller, pursuant to article 13 of It. Legislative Decree 196/2003, as subsequently amended and supplemented (Code for the protection of personal data) and article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), would like to inform you that the personal data that you have willingly supplied via the contact channels indicated on the site www.dugomrulli.it (hereafter “Site”), will be subject to processing inspired by the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, protection of confidentiality and of your rights, in full compliance with current rules and regulations on the protection of personal data. It is stated that Dugomrulli spa shall not be liable in any way for the content and services provided by Websites managed by third parties and accessible via links on the web pages of this website.
1. Types of data being processed
IT systems and software procedures used for the operation of the Site acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (Internet domain and IP protocol, type of browser and operating system of the computer used, date, time and duration of stay on the site, pages viewed, the search engine from which the site was accessed). The aforementioned information is not collected to be associated to identified data subjects; however, it may, by its very nature and through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the identification of users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the Site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of retrieving anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and for the control of its correct operation and are deleted immediately after processing. Information collected automatically may be used by Dugomrulli spa to ascertain liability in case of commission of computer crimes to the detriment of the Site, for statistical purposes, or for the improvement of the navigation and the contents of the Site.
Data provided willingly through the contact channels on the Site
In order for Dugomrulli spa to be able to respond to a request for information/prepare offers through the contact form on the Site, you will be asked to enter certain information which belongs in the category of common personal data, namely: your name, the company name of your employer and its address, your role inside the Company, the activity sector, a telephone number and an e‐mail address. Dugomrulli spa hereby invites you not to provide “special categories of data” (so‐called sensitive data) which are not necessary for the request for information/preparation of offers by the Data Controller.
2. Purposes of and legal basis for processing
The personal data provided by you, pursuant to the provisions of articles 6 paragraph 1 letter a), will be processed so that we may reply to your request for information and/or preparation of offers. In that sense, by granting your consent to the processing of the data, you authorize i) the Sales Department of Dugomrulli spa to contact you, over the telephone and/or via e‐mail, in order to provide you with the information that you requested, ii) Dugomrulli spa to enter your name and address in its CRM. The processing of your data, with your previous consent, will also be performed for marketing purposes which will consist in the dispatch, via e‐mail/regular post, of information material, catalogues and advertising for new products.
3. Data Controller
4. Modalities and duration of processing
5. Mandatory nature of the provision of data
7. Rights of the data subjects
In accordance with the provisions of article 7 of It. Legislative Decree 196/03 and articles 15 et seq. of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you may, at any time and in your capacity as “data subject” of the Processing, exercise vis‐a‐vis the Data Controller your rights to:
- RIGHT TO ACCESS: which allows you to access your personal data and to obtain a copy, or to request information regarding the purposes and modalities of processing;
- RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION, which allows you to obtain the rectification of your data, if they are inaccurate, or their completion, if they are incomplete;
- RIGHT TO ERASURE (“right to be forgotten”) which allows you to obtain the erasure of your data in the cases provided for by article 17 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING, which allows you to obtain the restriction of processing in the cases provided for by article 18 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- RIGHT TO PORTABILITY, which allows you to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine‐readable format and the right to have Dugomrulli spa transmit those data to another Controller, if technically possible. We would like to point out that this right may be exercised to the extent to which the processing is based on consent or the performance of a contract, is performed by automated means and on the condition that the exercise of this right does not harm the rights and freedoms of third parties.
- RIGHT TO OBJECTION, which allows you to object, at any time, to the processing of data performed for purposes of direct marketing;