- 1938: Dante Gamberini, plumber, and Ugo Gamberini, tool maker for the Ducati Company in Bologna, join forces and found DUGOM (Dante Ugo Gamberini Officina Meccanica), specialising in manufacturing moulds for cold machining of sheet metal.
- 1940: The company extends its activity to cold forming sheet metal on behalf of third parties.
- 1944: Heavy bombarding destroys the two Company workshops.
- 1946: Activity restarts and the production of keys and chains for conveyor systems is added.
- 1948: The production of moulded bearings begins.
- 1949: The production of rollers for conveyors begins.
- 1950: After leaving all other activities, DUGOM focuses on producing rollers and chains for conveyors.
is an established reality in the roller and handling sector and is recognised worldwide thanks to the quality and innovation of its products.
This leadership is guaranteed today thanks to the complete automation of its production lines, one of the most versatile and performing range of products and a quality system certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2015